Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please Please Please help me i'm going insane!!!!!!

Also posted in born in may

Hi girls sorry i haven't been on for a while, little adam is keeping me busy, we both have cold. congratulations to those who's births i have missed.

Well the reason why i'm posting is last week i started with a little itchy rash on my breasts thankgod not on nipple as breast feeding, then it spread on my tummy,hips,legs,arms,everywhere apart from my face, went to doc's and they're not sure what it is just some type of skin irritation they think, really getting me down and being drove mad by the itch has any of you had this type of rash or heard anything that could be linked to pregnancy and a rash it's like red pimple,raised spotty things very itchy. and with heat the itch is extreme, last thursday i cried my eyes out as everytime i held adam his body heat was making the rash unberable and i should be able to hold my own baby. Or if anyone knows of anything to get rid of itchyness i have already tried : bicarbinate soda, steriod cream, aloe vera gel, tar soap, epiderm.

Thanks girls for letting me get a bit of a rant off my chest lol.

Hope you can help

Kristina & Adam xxx

Replies

• I get a lot of rashes and used calamine lotion and take piriton at night to help soothe it. Also - don't take baths, have a cooler shower and if you can get the Doc to prescribe you an emoillient showergel that would be great - if not use E45 or something like that. Don't use perfurm and try to wear man made fabrics until it clears up.

Also - have you changed washing powders at all - that's normally kicks it off for me.