Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Join the Baby Weight Battle!

Hi there,

I've just had a beautiful baby girl on 22nd April, her name is Isabella. She is gorgeous. She weighed in at 7lb 4 1/2oz and after a couple of hiccups she's now regained her birthweight.

Her Daddy has gone back to work today and I'm trying to get back to 'normal' (whatever that is!), including shifting my baby weight which I reckon is probably at least 1 1/2 stone. I'm giving myself a couple of days headstart on the diet before I actually weigh myself!

I know you're not supposed to diet until a couple of months after the baby is born but unfortunately I am unable to breastfeed, so she's not depending on me, I figure I can start.

I've just set up a new group on Facebook that you might be interested in if you're in the same position, it's called "Join the Baby Weight Battle" and the aim is to get enough members that we can support each other to reach our target weight and have a bit of fun and chat about our babies at the same time.

Please look the group up if you're interested.

Take care all
xxxx

Replies

• Ive just joined, my last lo was born in april 09!!! but i would quite like to get about 12lbs off (if thats possible) ive joined the facebook group too image

Is there anything in particular that your doing to shift the weight? i need ideas! im guna start doing my davina mcall dvd again and try and go to the gym, when i have time!!

Hannah, Tegan and Leo xx
  • hi just joined the facebook group image

i had my little girl early january, i'm not breastfeeding so can start dieting whenever i want but just don't have any motivation tbh image

I weigh between 11 1/2 and 12 stone - it fluctuates day to day and i would like to get back down to 10 stone if that is possible!

I don't have the money for the gym but i do have some exercise dvds so looking for budget friendly ways to lose weight!

xxx
  • i've just joined to i had Isabella on June 6th by c section and have just over 2 stone to lose.

i'm the same lack motivation but have decided i need to do something instead of complaining to hubby.