Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness

any qiuck ideas in losing baby fat.

hi im tryin to lose my babay fat, as anyone got any fast ideas? im currently just started to take diet tablets but they need to be with a low calary diet any ideas on whats food i can eat. im pretty fussy on foods.

Replies

• When did you have your baby? I still have a stone to lose (my baby is 7 months) and i feel like im stuck! I havent really been on diet but just watching what i eat and walking everywhere i have lost about 2 stone over 7 months! Now I am down to my last stone and its not budging!
  • hes now 7months. ive lost prob about a stone now, but i just want it gone. do u know any foods i could eat thats low fat and in calories but nice to eat without getting hungry again. my problem is now ive had him i have craving for choclate but trying so hard not to eat it.
  • Fruit and veggies! You can eat as many as you like, boost your vitamins and energy and not a single calorie in sight!
    I ate a cereal for breakfast, salad or sandwich for lunch and then pasta or potato meals for tea for slow release energy and to fill me up and avoid those midnight munchies.
    Walking was my main exercise, I walk everywhere as I don't have a car, and pushing a pram soon burns off that baby buldge!
    Remember exercise builds muscles and they're heavier than fat, so chuck the scales and take a look at the results in the mirror instead.
    Hope this helps.
    ~Saz x
  • Just a quick warning to those who are trying to lose those pounds in record time! Please avoid the Lighter life diet as i ended up losing my gall bladder and spending 2 weeks in hospital on morphine.

Alli and Zenecal are just as bad and give you serious issues with your bowel, they have long lasting effect

I consider myself to be an expert on diets as i have tried every one going and most of them are rubbish, expensive or dangerous!

I have now lost 6 stone and as a result conceived. I am now 6 months pregnant and putting weight on lol but am completely happy. My baby is due in 16 weeks and am very excited to meet my daughter. If you google Tori Higham Suddenly Slim you will find the Suddenly Slim website that offers free advice and free diet plans!!

Well good luck with your weight loss and please remember to stay away from daft fad diets like lighter life and Alli

Newmummy