Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

losing baby weight

has anyone lost their baby weight and more if needed to fast and easy?

im going to try slim fast and suggesting or experiences you have had? what are your opinions?

Replies

• Options
    Hi there,

I've just had a beautiful baby girl on 22nd April, her name is Isabella. She is gorgeous. She weighed in at 7lb 4 1/2oz and after a couple of hiccups she's now regained her birthweight.

Her Daddy has gone back to work today and I'm trying to get back to 'normal' (whatever that is!), including shifting my baby weight which I reckon is probably at least 1 1/2 stone. I'm giving myself a couple of days headstart on the diet before I actually weigh myself!

I know you're not supposed to diet until a couple of months after the baby is born but unfortunately I am unable to breastfeed, so she's not depending on me, I figure I can start.

I've just set up a new group on Facebook that you might be interested in if you're in the same position, it's called "Join the Baby Weight Battle" and the aim is to get enough members that we can support each other to reach our target weight and have a bit of fun and chat about our babies at the same time.

Please look the group up if you're interested.

Take care all
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hi there,

I've just had a beautiful baby girl on 22nd April, her name is Isabella. She is gorgeous. She weighed in at 7lb 4 1/2oz and after a couple of hiccups she's now regained her birthweight.

Her Daddy has gone back to work today and I'm trying to get back to 'normal' (whatever that is!), including shifting my baby weight which I reckon is probably at least 1 1/2 stone. I'm giving myself a couple of days headstart on the diet before I actually weigh myself!

I know you're not supposed to diet until a couple of months after the baby is born but unfortunately I am unable to breastfeed, so she's not depending on me, I figure I can start.

I've just set up a new group on Facebook that you might be interested in if you're in the same position, it's called "Join the Baby Weight Battle" and the aim is to get enough members that we can support each other to reach our target weight and have a bit of fun and chat about our babies at the same time.

Please look the group up if you're interested.

Take care all
    xxxx