Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

help want to lose wieght

hi ya ladies

just wandered if any one can help my lo is 5months old and im desperate to loss a few pounds but im finding it very hard as i breast feed im feeling hungry plus people keep saying you cant lose wieght while breast feeding help me and ideas or tips you could give me would b great

Replies

• I know how you feel!!
    Also does anyone know how to loose the excess skin i've got on my tummy since giving birth??!!
    Sorry I have no tips!!
  • there is davina mccolls dvd pre and post pregnancy. not tried it yet but im the same as you sara i have lost my weight ( still 1 stone over weight but back to what i was before i go pg) but i have the excess skin that i need to tone so i might have to try this dvd! If i ever get a min that is if lo has a nap.
  • thanks kirsty i might just try it as ive only got a few pounds to lose its mainly toning up i need to do round belly but like you i dont really get much time to myself as when lo in bed during day i have to tidy house and stuff as have 2 other children and a husband he is the most demanding lol