Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Annette

Hello MummyA, took a while to work out who you were. Finally on day 50 my AF is starting to come today so will be down regging ready for FET on day 21. I think you said your AF was due any day now and then you were also down regging on day 21 - is that right?? xx

Replies

• Hi Debbie

You found me, i'm still getting used to this new site can't seem to figure out how to change my username back to MUMMYA?

Yes my af is due any day tom is due day...... so thats great we will be down reg together, I have an app at the hospital tom for a consultation. Hope your ok looking forward to being your treatment buddy xxx
  • Hi

Think I have managed to change my username back
  • Yep you have. Let me know how you go tomorrow xx
  • Has AF come yet?? xx
  • Hiya

Hope your looking forward to christmas, I have had a bit of pink blood tonight so am expecting af to arrive tomorrow... What day are you on now when is day 21 for you?

xxx
  • Day 21 will be 11th Jan. By the time Christmas has been and gone hopefully won't seem too far away!! x
  • Hi Debbie

Hope you have had a good couple of days day 21 will be the 14th Jan for me soooo close together xxxxx