Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

No symptoms:(

Hi ladies hope your all ok

Is it too early for symptoms because I havnt got 1!!!! I had egg collection last Wednesday so that would mean I'm 8 dpo, iv had no twinges down there or cramping, apart from the bloated tummy that's starting to subside slightly. But I know what pain that is, surely my egg would of implanted now?? I don't know!!! Getting anxious bout it now!!

Xxximage

Replies

• hiya....... this 2WW is so difficult isn't it!!!

i think the egg implants around day 4 after transfer - so yes you should have implanted by now - I am sure your little embryo is just happy in its new home. Don't forget everyone's different and you may not get any symptoms - that doesn't mean its not working!!!

keep smiling and having positive thoughts!! 8)

xx
  • Just wanted to offer some reassurance. I had no pg symptoms at all with DS until just before my week 12 scan ... I kept asking DH if I was really pregnant. Good luck.

I'm 7DPO after IUI and have no symptoms, too but I'm still hopeful.
  • hiya gemlou,

i dont think you would no at all, please dont worry. On the other hand I am panicking as have cramping last night, but am putting it down to the progesterone. I am swinging from positve to negative and just want to know!!!! xxx
  • God it's awful isn't it!! Day 9 still nothing not even a twinge!!!!! I'm swinging from neg to positive tooimage, prob is iv been pregnant twice and both times had early symptoms, I actually don't think it's workedimage xx
  • Gem, every pregnancy is different. Sending you positive energy.