Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Happy to be PUPO!!

Exciting times for us all .......

I think the EmmaC15 should be joining us today.

Best of luck to Samsa, Tinywife, EmmaC, MrsWard, Bubblicious, Gemlou and me!!

sorry If I've missed anyone!!

xxx

Replies

• Yes, good luck, ladies!
  • Best of luck to you all. Hoping to see lots of BFPs on here soon image
  • Yay, congratulations OG. Now the madness starts image xxx
  • Yay, I'm with you.

Had two lovely embies planted this morning. One 8 cell, the other 7 so got everything crossed there supper sticky. I asked how long it would be before they implanted and they've said should be Sat or Sun. So I'm not leaving the house till Monday now lol.

I feel a bit strange this time round, I feel really connected to them already and dont think I did last time with just one embie. Poor little mites enjoyed a macdonalds as their 'first' meal :lol:

How's everyone else feeling. Huge congrats OG, its soooo exciting.

Lets see if I'm this positive in 2 days haha. xx
  • How's everybody doing today?
  • I must say with all of the BFP's that I am now not feeling very confident !!!

I dont feel much different than last time ...... I would love more than anything for this time to be different as I really can't do this all again!!!

good luck to everyone!!!

:cry: xx
  • Hi OG, I was thinking the same. Theres been alot of BFP's, so thats obviously the quota for this month. I'm sooooo hoping that isnt the case though lol.

I've been getting some stomach pains for the past 3 days so I'm hoping thats not a bad sign. I think it's prob too early for me to get any pregnancy symptoms.

They'll be room for us to squeeze in soon, fingers/legs/arms etc crossed. image

xx
  • I'm the same, Ladies ... I don't think it's my month. Officially testing on Thursday. How about you?
  • Im not testing till a week today. Its gonna be a long week.

Good luck for Thursday. xx
  • BFN for me today on my official testing day :cry:. Hopefully, it'll be my month next month. Wishing everyone else much luck.
  • Aaaah bubbliciousuk, I'm so sorry hunni. Nothing anyone says now will make you feel better, just make sure you take time to greive. It will happen one day hun (I know you get sick of hearing that aswell but it will happen)

Lots of love hun. xxx
  • Oh Bubblicious - I am really sorry hun. my thoughts are with you - i really know how you feel.

xx
  • BE ate my response!!

so sorry Bubbilicious .....i know how you feel - its heart breaking !!!

lots of love xxx