Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF and down regging

Just a quick question for you ladies who have recently down regged from day 21. I just wondered how long it took for your AF came? I have been down regging for 10 days now and still no AF and am a bit worried things are not going to plan.

Can anyone advise? xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Debbie,

I didnt down reg in this way but just wanted to wish you loads of luck. xxx
  • Options
    hi

i down regged from day 21 which was boxing day and af arrived on the 4th jan, using buserelin injections.i think up to 14 days isnt anything to worry about so dont panic hun, i am sure its working x
  • Options
    So pleased to see this, that you've started treatment again. The Dr's will have learnt alot from last time, so fingers crossed it will all go well this time round. I have so many positive thoughts and wishes sent your way, stay relaxed, pamper yourself, and good luck sweetie xxx
  • Options
    Hi

My clinic said anything upto 14 days is fine but they would let you go 3 weeks so don't worry hun xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I was feeling relaxed and now am completely not and I am so sure that it is not going to work again. Hopefully this will pass or it is going to be a long couple of weeks :roll:
  • Options
    hi debbie,

also wanted to add that my af didnt turn up for ages, i think it was about 12 days after d/r. When i went to the clinic after two weeks of d/r, even though i had a heavy bleed, they said my lining wasnt thin enough and i had to d/r for an extra week. At the time, i was really worried but it wasnt a problem in the end.

They also told me if you dont bleedat all, its fine, your lining can still thin xxx
  • Options
    Debbie

Don't give up yet theres still plenty of time yet for you to down reg xx
  • Options
    Yay it came today so hopefully back on course for my scan on Wednesday image
  • Options
    Great stuff Debbie good luck for Wednesday my scan is Friday xx
  • Options
    brilliant news Debbie.

I really hope this time is the one for you.

xx
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow with everything crossed xxx
  • Options
    Hi Debbie

How has your scan gone????

Annette
  • Options
    Hello scan went fine today. Am at 2.7mm so down regged fine, let's just hope I can build it up again now..... Now onto the 3 times a day tablets - another thing to try and remember to take.... nothing else happening until 4th Feb now when i have my next scan.

How are you doing Annette? x
  • Options
    Fab news Debbie

my scan is Friday xx
  • Options
    Hey Annette

I just wondered how your scan went hun? Everything on track?

xx
  • Options
    Hi Debbie

Had my scan the lining still a little thick but my bloods say i have down reg so I have started on the tablets yesterday only 1 a day though then build up to 3 I take the tablets for 15 days how long do you take yours for? My next scan is 4th Feb to xx
  • Options
    Wow so our scans are the same day....

Well last time they let me stay on the drugs for 17 days before we abandoned. They will just keep scanning after day 10 and see how we go.

What are you taking?? x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for this time for us both I am taking progynova tablets what about you?

xxx
  • Options
    Yep same for me, three times a day and the burselin jabs too. It is a lot to remember!! Do you take you pills with meals or anything? I seem to take mine a bit randomly just trying to space them out but maybe this is wrong.....

Glad all is going ok for you xx