Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

back again

hiya all

its been 11 months since i last posted on here, first of all i was on the due in oct 10 thread, i had my second attempt at ivf and got the long awaited BFP, unfortunately had my 12 week scan and all was not good (so do not want to scare anybody) but we are now starting our 3rd attempt so would be nice to share our journey and advice if i can be of any help and also if anybody could advise us on anything, lots of luck to all of us embarking on this stressful and sometimes happy/sad journey

yazz x

Replies

• Welcome back (in a nice way) image

I am sorry that you had to come back to this thread but hopefully your 3rd attepmt end with sticky bean image

Just a qus.. how long do you have to wait between attempts?

I have not yet started ICSI but I am hoping to start soon Im waiting for our Dr. appointment.
  • hi riri

we went for our follow up app with consultant 5 weeks after miscarriage and she was happy for us to try again straight away i think they believe that we can all put our hands on ??4000 that easily, we waited as had to save up,

im going into this attempt very pessimisticly but with everything crossed also

yazz
  • Wishing you the best of luck with your continued journey xx
  • Wishing you the best of luck with your continued journey xx
  • I'll be waiting for ur BFp announcement and later on BA image

Wishing you best of luck and a sticky embryo.