Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO SAMSA

Hi Samsa

Just checking to see if you are ok honey and if you have had any updates?

Thinking of you.

Sarah

xx

Replies

• Options
    Yes, Samsa, I hope you are alright. Wishing you all the best.
  • Options
    Me to Samsa hope your ok x
  • Options
    hi lovely ladies,

thank you for thinking of me. Havent been on much as have been dealing with everything. Had my scan following a week of the worst bleeding of my life and it was a definite early miscarriage. The hormone is taking ages to leave my body though, only stopped having pos tests just before the scan and need to go back for another blood test next week to make sure the hormone has gone completely.

The 1st week was so awful but now i am feeling more positive and trying to take heart in the fact that i did get pregnant and i have 2 blast frosties which i am hoping will become my babies. Shoud be able to do a fet in a couple of months.

Thanks for thinking of me xxx
  • Options
    Hi samsa

So So sorry to hear this, I kept thinking of you and logging on to see if your ok. I know how awful it isimage but I'm really glad your now feeling more positive !!

Do you think they will put two in for you next time Hun?

Xxx
  • Options
    you are being very brave, so sorry to hear what you have gone through. Your attitiude is so positive and i wish you all the luck in the world for next time x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear what you've been through.

Everything crossed for your frosties!!

H.xxx