Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

had embryo transfer today

well as the title says i had my embryo transfer today. it was a day 5 blastocyst so just got to wait for 10 days now then test!

we have 2 more that they are going to keep growing til tomorrow as they were at the compacting stage and see if they are suitable to freeze x

Replies

• Wow that's brilliant angel heart!! Fingers crossed nowimage xx
  • Good luck, Angelheart!
  • wishing you all the best and a BFP image
  • Congratulations on being PUPO!! Everything crossed for your bfp!

H.xxx
  • Hi Angelheart,

Not sure if you remember me from ltttc, I havent been on here in a while as needed to take a break from BE.

Wow ET how exciting!!!! I have everything crossed for you, I really hope that you get your bfp. I will check in from time to time to check for updates on your status!!

xxxx
  • thanks ladies!

of course i remember you lizzybuffe, how things going with you? x
  • Good luck! I had a 5 day blast transferred last Saturday. I am testing on Monday. This waiting malarky is tough so stay strong and resist the temptation to test early xxx
  • How exciting angelheart! Wishing you all the luck in the world, and really hope I am reading your BFP announcement in 10 days! X
  • Good luck xxx
  • loads of luck will keep everything crossed for you

yazz
  • Well done Angelheart, try to keep busy but relaxed during you 2ww. Are you going back to work on Monday? x
  • Keeping everything crossed angelheart x x x
  • thank you so much ladies, its such an emotional time and ended up crying on the theatre bed!

going back to work tues, luckily i dont work mon.

feel fine other than bloating, wind, bloating, wind etc etc .................
  • God it really is emotional isn't it!!! I had a complete meltdown day of transferimage hope your ok now Hun!! Keep busyimage xxxx
  • Sending you baby dust ...

I am about to start tomrw and I am already emotional :lol:
  • Hi there, I'm glad (in a way) to hear I'm not the only emotional bag of tears in the room! I cried during my HSG, not because it was horrid but because I just couldn't believe I was going through all this. I'm going to my first consultation on Saturday at Bourn Hall and whilst I can talk the talk when I actually am faced with the situation the tears flow so I'm sure I'll be needing the tissues for the duration of my treatments! Good luck with everything x