Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Quick question about down regging.

Hi there, hope everybody is ok. I am just after a bit of advice really. I am on Day 17 of down regging on 0.5mls of buserelin and everything seems to be going ok, my AF arrived when it should of done, and was normal maybe just a bit heavier than usual. However for the last 3 days i have had some very light bleeding, mainly when I wipe (sorry!!) But no pain. I was just wondering if that is normal?

Sorry I know this is pretty trivial compared to what some of you lovely ladies are experiencing, but I would just like to put my mind at rest.

Love & Hugs

Evie xx

Replies

• hi

did you stop bleeding then it started again? when are you going for your baseline scan? one of the questions they asked me at baseline scan was had i had bleeding other than the period, but i dont know the relevance i'm afraid x
  • I don't know the answer to this either sorry, I would ring your clinic. I wouldn't have thought it was to much to worry about

Good luck x
  • Thanks for your replies! Yes it did start a few days after my "usual" af but it was very light. It only lasted a few days and has been fine since. So not really sure what that was all about!! My baseline scan is on the 23rd so will ask them then.

Thanks for your reassurance anyway!!

Evie xx