Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has anyone been referred to bourne hall clinic ??? or completed treatment there?

hi i was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have been referred to bourne hall clinic??? or if anyone has completed treatment there???

what is/ was your experience of this clinic????

we are due to be referred to them in may !!!

waiting for our hospital to get their rear ends moving !!!

for those of you who have completed treatment, how long did you have to wait from referral to actually starting treatment?????

love ya

stacey and stuart xxx

Replies

• Hello Stacey, I am at Bourn Hall and it is a really lovely place in beautiful surroundings. Me and my husband signed all the paperwork at the very beginning of December and would have been starting in February but Mr Mathews asked him for a sample and unfortunately he only had 1 sperm and 2 immobile so we are waiting for some results before going on to sperm retrieval.It is very quick, after the seminar we had the appointment to sign the following week, unfortunately I stil had not lost enough weight(lost 6 stone, still had 1 more to go)which put us back. Also you have to start treatment within 18weeks of referral which is very quick, and in our catchment area we also get more than 1 go. Good luck. George
  • hello thank you sooo much for your reply,

i hope everything has worked out for you now.

hubby and i have taken some time to ourselves to just be together and i think that's really helped us. we have our next app at addenbrookes on Thursday, which im told our referal to bourn hall will be sent then. so fingers crossed it should be really soon xxx

hope to hear from you soon xxx

stacey