Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

For Ladybird73

Hey V,

How are you doing, hun?

Bubbs xx

Replies

• Hello petal

How are you? Ah thank you so much for the shout out, I don't really come on here any more really as I don't think anyone remembers me.

I'm ok thank you, still waiting for our next appointment. Hopefully once we get that we should get going a month or two after. The waiting is just torture though. Still have about 7lb to lose too, but I think the stress is having a know on effect and I'm just sticking.

How are you doing? I look forward to a full update from you.

V xxx
  • V,

Nice to hear from you. We are just ttc naturally again this month after three failed IUIs. We have applied for an initial consultation for IVF at ARGC in London and we are waiting for them to get back to us.

In the meantime, we're off on our hols [the first since 2009 when we started ttc] and I'm trying to get on with life again after putting lots of things on hold. I never thought we would get to this point and if I'm honest, sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel just because of the emotional/financial toll but DH is my rock and is determined that it will happen for us one way or another.

I hope you manage to shift that last 7lbs and that your appointment arrives soon. Keep in touch.

All the best,

Bubbs