Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nearly there? pma needed !!!

hi ladies,

i just wanted a chat really (silly i know)

ill explain our situation,

DH has low sperm count so we need ICSI, on thursday we were officcially told that we have been transfered to bourne hall now. it was really great news. weve waited 5 yrs to get this far !! but it still feels like a million miles away.

i spoke to Bourne hall and they said that we have missed the June seminar (to explain treatments and stuff) so we may have to go to the July one, but this one is also getting full now and our form wont be sent till Monday (tomorrow) i'm panicking that we wont get onto the July seminar and will have to wait till the august one !! its ages away i just wanna get going now !!!

so ALL in all we are hoping to start August/September time. but this feels so loooooooong away.

i know i should be ecstatic and happy but i just don't feel it right now. its been tooo long already!!!

i just feel so low !!!! [color=cyan]image

Replies

• Options
    HI MrsE, I know exactly what you mean about the waiting. It's like chinese torture isn't it? We are waiting for PGD and have to go to Guys, we have been fortunate that it hasn't been as long as you, but I think when waiting for something you want sooooo much, you are wishing your life away.

Our consultant told us to keep on at Guys and I do think this has helped. Ring the clinic once a week and ask if anyone has dropped out and you may be able to get in a little earlier.

Sending you big big hugs and why don't you pop across to fertilityfriends who have a board on Bourne Hall so you can get some insider info on things. It will help you feel more in control and will definately make the time go that little bit quicker.

Hope this helps. Good luck, September will be here before you know it.

V xxxx
  • Options
    hey v,

thank you so much for your reply.

i think i might just pop over ot fertilityfriends lol ive never heard of it before and im intrigued that they have a board on bourne hall

thank you xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    It's actually the front page, just noticed it. It has discussion boards about everything you can think of. Make sure you put the s on the end of fertilityfriends as there is a couple.

Good luck with your treatment.

V xxx