Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

success stories please!!!

hi everyone ... i desperatly am seeking some success stories with icsi or ivf frozen transfers ... i am undergoing my first fet cycle this month with two blasts and am nervous as hell !! thanksimage

Replies

• Options
    Hi baby dust

Am not a success story (yet) but am having my second cycle of FET now so if you have any questions let me know! Xx
  • Options
    great thanks .. im a bit taken at that ive only gotten 1 reply .. im really scared that the success rates are low! is this your first cycle ? im 30 and my husband is 35 he has low morph/count .
  • Options
    Don't read into the fact that you only have one reply, these BE boards are pretty quiet these days. If you want more action get over to fertility friends as they have a specialized FET board which I am often on! Xx
  • Options
    thanks so much will do that right now image
  • Options
    Hi There are lots of success stories i am one of them and Debbie soon will be image

I had frozen cycle and am now pregnent and also have a little boy from a fresh cycle in 2008/09

lot of luck to you xxx
  • Options
    Yes MummyA is a great success story - hope you are well hunny xx. image