Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Finally getting started

Hi there

I'm not sure how many of you can remember me, but I've been hanging around for about 18 months now. Our journey has had many twists and turns.

That is all behind us now though as we are getting started on 3rd July woo hoo.

I just wanted to let those who know me that we are finally getting going. Hopefully by the end of August we will get our BFP, I'm so excited.

V xx

Replies

• Fantastic! That's not far away at all! Good luck, V. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!
  • Thank you. I can't believe it. I'm still in shock, but soooooo excited.

How's you my dear?

V xx
  • hi ladybird, looks like we will be cycle buddies after all image

I am starting my 2nd fresh hopefully around 11 july, depending on cycle. I usually have to dr for 3 weeks tho so you may be ahead of me in the end.

1st cycle was bfp but early m/c a week later

frozen was bfn
  • Best of luck V. Going for a final shot myself n August xxx
  • How exciting, that is wonderful news. I really hope you get the luck you deserve, I will be watching out for your BFP in August X
  • Hi everyone

Ah thank you girls.

Samsa, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and BFN, fab that we will be cycling really closely though.

Legalbeagle, thats fantastic news too.

I can't believe 3 of us will be cycling at the same time after all.

Magpie, congratulations on your lo, not long now.

We should try and keep each other updated. It would be lovely to see how you all get on.

V xxx
  • Hi, we too will be starting around the same time!

Wish you all luck!

I have decided to produce a blog on my journey http://laurengoddard.blog.com/
  • Hi there

Theres a few then isn't there. I've started a blog too. I'll put the link on in a bit.

What day do you start DR?

V xx
  • Hi V,

Just wanted to say I'm really pleased for you that you are finally starting the process!! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

xx
  • Thanks Jonzemonkey,

Hows things with yourself?

V xxx
  • Well hopefully we are getting somewhere too.

After me losing 5 stone and hubby 1 stone we finally have our first appt at ACU next tues. Have been referred for IUI so fingers crossed we will be on our way soon. x
  • Ah thats fantastic. Well done on your weight loss, that is fantastic. Congratulations.

Let me know how you get on. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

V xx
  • hiya,

Had my start confirmed yest - starting 11th July, 1st scan on 26th!!

Is anyone on fertility friend site? Its so much easier to use than this one, was wondering if anyone wanted to join a BE July thread on there? I could set one up xxx
  • Ps Jonze - best of luck next week, it feels good to get things moving doesnt it xxx
  • Ok, iVe posted on the cycle buddies for anyone that wants to join a BE thread for July starters. I feel a bit uncomfortable posting on here since they released lots of peoples real names and the advice on FF is brilliant.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=68.0

If people wd prefer to carry on posting here though, no worries! xx
  • Thats great Samsa, my drugs get delivered tomorrow, I'm so excited. When do you start?

There is one I've started for the 3rd July too, there is only about 5 of us. People are more than welcome to join that one too.

V xx
  • Really pleased for you guys. I hope to hear lots of BFP announcements in August! Please keep us informed over on ltttc! xxx
  • Thank you. I start sniffing tomorrow, I'm so nervous but excited. eeeeeeee I could crush a grape.

Keep me informed with you too. Hope you get your bfp very soon.

V xx
  • I start DR on 20th July so will be a bit later then you but so glad to finally have a date and to get going, have been waiting 3 1/2 years! Had my schedule come through and hopefully will find out if pg by first week in sept!

I see you have started Ladybird73 hope all going well so far!
  • Hi there. Fab that you have your schedule through. It's so exciting isn't it?

Yes, we have started, down regging at the minute and start injections on the 22nd so can't wait.

Which hospital are you at?

V x x