Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

date set (ivf)

i got my day i start my injections on the 16th aug how exciting anyone starting around the same time or have started hows it goin x

Replies

• Brilliant news!

Once the day comes and injections start, the time will fly!!!

I finished my 3rd ICSI last month and it worked for me- really wish the same for you too

Good luck image

Emma x
  • I start my injections for my first cycle on the 22nd august so just behind you. Can't wait to get started! Good luck
  • Good luck. Hope your treatment goes well xx
  • id just like to wish you all the luck in the world..... weve just been told that its the IVF route for us and were due to back to the clinic in september for the plan basically.... im very confused, we are just doing as we are told at the moment but my fiance has been asked to give a sample for freezing.... do you know why this is? xxx

good luck again!
  • thanks everyone

donmurpioni im not sure why they need a sample for freezin my hubby had to give a sample in but that was just for testin an is swimmers r fine have they not said why they want it if not just ask them good luck x
  • hello there,

i am in the same boat as you. i've just started my ivf injections y'day. on day 2 today (16th aug, 2011) this is my first time and hopefully this will be my last time. fingers crossed. i've been told to drink like 2 liters of fluids, 5 protions of fruit and veg, 1 pot of yoghurt per day. i never drink water. it's 5:30 pm and i've only drank half a liter so far. how r u finding the injections ? would love to have a friend whose going thru the same thing, as i don't knw anyone whose having ivf. :roll:
  • hi girls just a little update im on day 4 of injections started to get cramps yesterday there like af cramps boobs r sore an like rocks :lol:
  • hey tina,

are u still with the injections or over them yet ? i am on my last stage , the 2 weeks waiting game. fingers crossed. wht abt u ?