Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

its time to say goodbye. . .

hey everyone

i think its time i called it a day. . been on here since May 2009 ttc lttc and ivf forum. . as Im officially no longer trying to conceive and being told i won't have my own babies sadly its time to move on.

i have met some lovely people on here over the time, they been happy times sad times and annoying times lol. . but now me and Hubby guess need a break of everything baby related. until we start our next chapter. . adoption.

its been a tough old year but am ready to fly the nest on my own he he. . this website is great and maybe one day i will be back with a miracle story cos we all still wish for those secretly x x

if you would like to keep in touch with me message me your e mail etc x

wishing everyone good luck and hope you all get your dreams x x x

booey x x

Replies

• So sorry this has happenend for you and your hubby, I can only imagine how you are both feeling.

Just want to wish you all the very best for the future, whatever happens xxxx
  • So sorry to hear your story, i hope the future brings bright things and you will one day have a little one to adopt, you are in my thoughts.

take care x
  • Oh booey, that is awful news, All the very best for you and your Husband in the future x x x
  • All the best for the future booey xx
  • oh booey, am sorry you didnt get your happy ending yet - but am still sure your happy ending will come, whether its by a miracle, adoption or egg donation. Sounds like you and your OH have started to move toward adoption and although im sure its a tough road you will make a wonderful mother to a child that needs you. I will message you my email as if its ok, in time and when you can face it, i'd love to hear how things turn out for you. xxx
  • All the best hun xxx
  • Hope you get your miracle x
  • Booey, i'm so so sorry that you didn't get your happy ending this time. You will get it one day though hunni,and i will keep an eye out for your story when you get your baby, whether that be a little miracle, egg donation or adoption. You will make an amazing mummy no matter what, and your LO will be so cherished and loved after everything you are going through to get them.

Take care xxxxx.
  • Hi Boooey

I haven't followed your story, as I haven't been on here for ages, but I know exactly what you're going through, as I had to make a similar decision a few months ago. After a lot of soul-searching and a lot of help from a fertility coach, I finally decided to go for a donor embryo - I have just put a post about this in LTTTC.

I don't want to intrude, but if you want to talk about this or ask me any questions, please feel free to PM me.

• thank you ladies!

you all are wonderful x x makes me not wanna leave he he. .
  • Hi Boooey

I haven't followed your story, as I haven't been on here for ages, but I know exactly what you're going through, as I had to make a similar decision a few months ago. After a lot of soul-searching and a lot of help from a fertility coach, I finally decided to go for a donor embryo - I have just put a post about this in LTTTC.

I don't want to intrude, but if you want to talk about this or ask me any questions, please feel free to PM me.

x

hey here i have just replied to your ltttc thread. . your story is amazing. . i am so happy you got your baby in the end. . i will pm you x
  • Hi Boooey,

Came across your post. I think we might have chatted on here in the past. I just wanted to wish you all the very best and that I hope everything works out for you and your hubby xxx