Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'll be back in the new year.

Hi ladies - I'm coming back to you - just waiting to miscarry my little bean after its little heart stopped beating !!

I think I'm going to have a few months off - its been a rollercoaster 14 months - 3 IVF's - 2 Fallopian tubes removed - 1 cancelled FET and 1 positive test.

I have finally experienced getting that positive test and being pregnant and morning (afternoon and evening) sickness but it's not to be (this time).

I can't help being angry and disappointed - a failure and disappointment ( 2 my family and my OH) - I just want thus year to be over.

Good luck to you all. Xxx

Replies

• Options
    OG, I'm so sad about your news, hun. Don't be so hard on yourself ... these things just happen. It's no one's fault. There's no denying you've had a tough time so be kind to yourself. Sending you best wishes and wishing you a lucky, lucky 2012.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news Orangegerbera I hope 2012 brings you a super sticky bean take care x
  • Options
    Take time to look after yourself and DH. This something that really can hurt. I have been there. I wish you everything of the best.
  • Options
    Im so very sorry to read this, massive hugs

keep strong x x x