Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Assistance with IVF Web Project

Hi All,

I've recently been approached to design and build a website for a private clinic that works in conjunction with the NHS. I've reviewed a few private clinic websites & felt they'd been designed from a doctor point of view rather than addressing the patients needs. To this end I began speaking to a few friends who'd undergone private IVF treatment and I quickly realized as a single guy of 32 that I really do not have the faintest idea as to what is important to couples looking to under go treatment or who I should be designing the website for!

To this end I have created an online questionnaire to assist me in the design process so I can better understand what is important to couples so the website reflects your needs rather than my presumptions. The questionnaire is 100% anonymous and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Your input is very valuable to me & the collated data should allow me to create a website that addresses the patients in a better, more user friendly fashion.

The questionnaire can be found http://www.bc-media.co.uk/ivf.html

I can be contacted directly at craig@bc-media.co.uk.

I would just like to thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Craig