Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IVF privately despite having a child already

Hiya! Im paying for my treatment now so if you find the right place im sure you can. Have you asked the place were you first had it done?

Replies

• Options
    I am sure that if you go private you can have as much IVF as you can afford. Try contacting the clinic you used last time in the first nstance (assuming you were happy with them) and they should be able to advise you. I have a number of friends who've had more than one child via IVF. X
  • Options

Hi Jasmine, we conceived DS naturally but then struggled to concieve a sibling for him so we went for private ICSI as NHS treatment was not an option in our area.  As we could really only afford one go, I researched success rates for my age and prices via local clinic websites then used forums to find out about personal experiences of ladies who had actually cycled at these clinics before deciding and taking the plunge.  It worked and we are expecting to meet DD in seven weeks.