Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone having IVF over the next month??

18910111214»

Replies

• Hey kim, im with the liverpool womens hun, just had our first cycle of ivf we got 12 eggs 8 fertilised and i 1 fighting embryo that made it to blastocyst stage been 6 days i find out next friday if it has wrked xx good luck hun xx

• ohh i hope everything goes ok sarah... i have everything crossed for u image xxx

• hi hun it didnt work started bleeding heavily on monday image xx  good luck hun xx

• Im 28. amh 8.4. I started norethisterone for 21 days in november had a 5 day break then gonal f injections for 10 days, the day before egg retrival i had one full dose of ovitrelle injection, then on my egg retrival I only got 5 eggs all 5 fertilised 2 died over night 3 kept growing and all turned into blastocysts had 1 implanted on day 5, 1 frozen and the 3rd unfortunately wouldnt have survived thawing. I wasnt allowed to donate to a family so I donated to medical science. .. heartbreaking decision as that was my potential child and as I was only allowed one embryo transfered I was forced into the decision (sounds selfish I know) id rather give to science then just "disposed off" as they put it. After implating I also had a small dose of ovitrelle. Pregnancy test 10 days later and I found out last week it was successful. All though its very early days its still worked xx good luck to you all. Its certainly not a smooth ride but Definately worth it x
  • Hi lady's, I'm 32 and been trying for a baby for 12 years. My first ivf attempt was unsuccessful 7 years ago. I've just finished my 2nd attempt and found out last week we are pregnant. Got my 6 week scan book to find baby heartbeat. So all u couples who are starting ivf or had a failed attempt, keep positive and I wish you all the luck.
  • Awe that's brilliant news hun congratulations , my first ivf failed last Monday started bleeding heavily had 1blastocyst transfer ,12eggs collected 8 fertilised but the remainder weren't viable to be frozen gutted ,I have my follow up on the 12 th of march and start injections a week after its hard trying to be positive ,,after 2 misscarrages 1at16weeks in04 and1at6weeks in 08 I really thought ivf would work I've never been so excited so for it 2fail was a right kick in the guts I'm try a stay positive for the next round as I'm only 26 they will only put 1embryo back which is gutting I just think u have bait more of a chance with 2 so I'm gonna go ahead and ask ,I've just started to take frolic acid again wondering if there's anything else I can dobtontry and help ivf 2work ,, nice to hear a positive story xxx
  • sarah i am so sorry to hear about it not working... i know its hard but you really need to try and stay positive for round 2.. your body will pick up on stress levels and negativity... think of it as a hump you have had to jump over to get to the good that is coming. Dont lose hope!!! It's far from over... good luck again with everything and keep me posted!!! xxx

• Thank you Sarah and I'm so sorry. This is a hard time but try and stay positive. Easy said than done I know, but take it easy and your time will be next. I was for sure mine wasn't going to be positive as the 1st wasn't. Think I'm in shock still.

I wish you luck in your second attempt. Keep positive xxx