Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone having IVF over the next month??

Replies

• Options

Ha ha yeah!! That's the next thing, on the bright side, my e-mail to CEO at Comet had effect I wanted, the are going to replace the TV Yay!!!

Nothing exciting I'm afraid, Here are the highlights: Bleach scrub stone flags in the porch, Jet wash flags in back (weather permitting!), Print out photos to put in frames I got for Christmas 2010 ha ha (they've been in utility room ever since!). Hoover Stairs and landing. Paint Bathroom. Do ironing.

You are so jealous eh??? What an exciting life I lead ha ha, role on Monday!!!

• Options

Oh how annoying, I just replied and pressed submit but I hadn't logged in.  What a dumbo!!! he he

Do you live in a castle?!?!?!  Whats with all the flags!?!? lol 

I am so jealous!  My day is basically me sat at a desk pushing paperwork around!!!  I have found that since the digital camera came along I don't really print photos any more.  Gone are the times when you finish the film off with pictures of your pets and take it to the shop not really remembering what you have taken pictures of!!! lol 

Great news about your telly!!  I love watching a good film or tv programme.  Tonight there is a programme on about little tiny animals, I bet I say aww about 50 times!!! he he

• Options

When I said flags I was exaggerating, it's the pretty bunting hung in the kitchen to match my pinny!!! ha ha. Stone flags in the porch are a great invention, No dirt can be seen!!!

I saw the programme about tiny animals, never mind aww how many times do you think I'm going to burst into tears!! Best not watch Jeremy Kyle in the morning, could never show my face again if anyone found out that had me in tears lol.

Defo not testing till Monday, only one left and not going to buy any more!!! I have got will power, I have got willpower, I have got willpower. Might make myself one of those subliminal tapes that you play while your asleep ha ha.

Have a good day tomorrow xxx

• Options

Oh right, gotcha!!! image  (I like the smiley faces!!!) image -  That kinda what I look like but with long hair!!!!! he he

My hubby doesn't want to watch the animals so I've recorded it to watch later.  DIY sos is now on which might bring a tear to my eye!!!  You might not want to watch it!!! he he

That sounds like a good plan.  You might be pregnant but your hormone levels are just to low at the moment to detect on those sticks.  I'm feeling positive for you!! 

You joke about those tapes but I think they really do work.  I've got one about positive thinking and ok some days I don't feel positive at all but I have noticed the change in the way I feel about things. 

I hope you have a great day too.  Enjoy the cleaning, decorating, ironing etc..image

xxxxx

P.s If you run out of ironing I've got loads you can do!!! he he

• Options

Hello!!

How are you?? I bet your glad you oh is back now!  If I don't speak to you before, Have a great weekend and if you do decide to test again I really hope you get your much deserved bfp!! x

Bibbybobby & Hannahbelle1979 - Have you started your drugs?  How are things going?

• Options

Hiya!

I'm ok, He's not back yet, he'll be home about 11 tonight. I'm too scared to do test so maybe do it tomorrow morning when he's around. Daft really I wasn't too scared to do test when I knew it might not be a true result but now I'm getting cold feet!image Tomorrow will be day 15 since ER so I'm hoping it will be right. Not got to ring hosp till Thursday for blood test though! Don't reckon I'll sleep well tonight!! Still no symptoms at all!!! I'm split down the middle, my right half is excited and my left half is terriffied!!!

Will let you know how it goes, although I may well bottle it again so it might be next week before I can pluck up the courage!! image

Have a good weekend and if I find a backbone I'll let you know ha ha xx

• Options

Aww I am so sorry.  Have you phoned the clinic, could there still be a chance?!

I understand if you want some space, I am always here if you need someone to talk to and if writing on here is to much then you can private message me.

I'm sending you and your oh lots of love. xxxxxx

• Options

Hiya

Was back at work today and feel soooo much better. I guess it just wasn't the right time for me, maybe next time will be!! I've got to ring hosp Thursday to book beta test, I was going to do another test before I ring but I know how accurate they are these days so I might not. How's things with you? Are you getting excited??

xxx

• Options

Hello!!image I was thinking about you today, I'm glad your feeling better. How was your first day at work? 

Your treatment is different to mine, why do you have to have a blood test??  Do you know when you can try again? 

I'm alright thanks, I start my first loads of pills next Monday and then injections 2 days after.  I am excited but I am quite nervous too as this is our last chance but I'm trying not to think about that. Instead I will think about the chocolate roulade that I have for pudding......yummy!!!!!! image

• Options

First day was induction, fire and safety (yawn), Security  (BIG yawn image) Equality and diversity (ZZZZZZZ) and the rest of the day I can't even remember as I think I was asleep!!! ha ha. Hopefully tomorrow (IT induction) won't be quite as boring!!

Not sure about the blood test, she just said for me to ring on 19th, I'll have to go down anyway to find out what happens next as not really got a clue! I'm guessing will have to wait at least another month for drugs to get out of my system just in time to start on the next lot!!! You never know, we might end up on 2WW together xx

• Options

He he your day sounds about as exciting as mine!!! 

That would be great if that happened and our babies were due at the same time!!  Providing my blood tests go well (they have only given me enough drugs to get me to the transfer which makes me think they are not 100% sure everything will work!!) I should be having the transfer done at the end of August.  So no pressure but if you could aim for then that would be lovely!!!! he he I'm just kiddingimage

Let me know how it all goes.  Enjoy your IT lesson!! xxx

• Options

Ha ha, I'll ring them on Thursday and DEMAND they have me ready for then!!! Will put my foot down!!

Must go now, need to find some match sticks to keep my eyes open tomorrow!!

Have fun, speak soon.

x

• Options

Did you manage to stay awake?!?!? he he 

I've had quite good day, been busy at work but it wasn't stressful and now I am waiting for my fish and chips to cook! image A friend of mine has arranged for me to meet a friend of her's who has had twins by ivf!!!   I don't know anyone in person who's had ivf so I am looking forward to talking to her and finding out the highs and lows of having twins! 

• Options

Just about, that's inductions over now so hopefully getting down to proper work next week! It is good to speak to people in person who have experience, we bumped into someone we knew at the hosp I had no idea they were going trhough this too but now we can talk about it. I bet we all know people who have had IVF but they don't know about us or us about them!!

Not in work now till next Thursday, might do some research into things to do with rainy days in!!! Have fun in work tomorrow image

xxx

• Options
    Are you part time then? Your so lucky!! I heard that the sun should be coming out to play next week, can you remember what it looks like!?!? Lol

good luck on Thursday, i hope it goes well. X
  • Options

Yeah I work P/T at moment, I thought it was unfair to take a new full time job and then drop on them that I'd need alot of time off for the IVF. As it happens it is not quite as intense as first thought and I probs could have gone full time. 

Sun, have you been taking drugs???? Sun??? I think you may have been watching that South American TV news channel again, there is no way I'm getting any colour this year!!

I just rang hosp to see what next stage is but they don't have my notes till tomorrow so got to ring back in the morning. I'm quite surprised how calm I'm feeling actually, I had an idea from  early on though that it hadn't worked. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have an idea of time frame for FET, I'm guessing it'll probs be at least two months. Seriously, why do we put ourselves through all this!!! I'm sure it'd be easier to just get a gold fish!!! image

• Options
    He he im not keen on writing on my phone on here but i had to reply because you made me laugh so much people started to look at me!!! image i actually have three goldfish and two cats!

you have done really well. Don't get me wrong every time you will feel the pressure but now you kinda know what to expect so its not as scary. still scary mind but a little easier to deal with. how many eggs have you got?

He he no drugs yet, i am naturally stupid!! lol wheres your positive attitude gone?"? the sun will shine and ill moan then because Im too hot!!! lol
  • Options

Hiya hope you had a good day at work!! And yes you were right, we saw some sunshine today!!! Yay, I might get a tan after all!  image

I've got too embies left and frozen, one 8 and one 7 cell so I'm hoping they'll be ok when defrosted. Did you see on news tonight, that woman that had quintuplets 6 years apart?? She was on 4th cycle of IVF had one fresh, got pregnant and froze 4 then over the last 6 years had to more implanted and two births then had twins so all 5 of her children were concieved on the same day. Gives us hope eh???  image

• Options
    No i was fast asleep on the sofa by half nine! i wouldn't mind if id had a crazy busy day, i think Im getting lazy!! Lol wow that's great for her, i like a happy ending!!

Good luck for your appointment today image