Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone due to start IUI soon??

As the title suggests.... Anyone about to start the IUI journey?? I was due to start in June, but due to holidays, weddings etc... I will be starting in about a fortnight. Anyone else joining me?? xx

Replies

• MrsCupcake just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your IUI. It worked first time for us and I'm now 17 weeks pregnant x

• Thank you for the message Mrs B.... How fab eh, I love hearing success stories. Did u do anything to prepare yourselves in the run up to the IUI?? Xx
  • Hi MrsCupcake,

I am starting my second cyle of IUI in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for my cycle to begin again so I can start the clomid. I wont lie, it has been a rough ride and very emotional rollercoaster. Just have to stay positive. I really hope it works 1st time for you x

• Hi ladies, I am just beginning my journey. I am due to book my first appointment to discuss ttc help this afternoon eeek! would you mind asking why you have decided on IUI? I am a little confused as to whether it would be an option for us. My hubby has had to SA and both very different one show poor morphology and the other low count with both just below average motility?! Some things I have read have said for those issues it may be ivf straignt away.

Are you all having nhs treatment? how long did you have to wait for your first cycle? thank you so much and all the best I love success stories too!

Jo x

• Jus noticed you posted on here too Hun, sorry I've not replied.

What happened at your appointment that afternoon? Was that at the assisted conception clinic??

We were told that iui was our best bet whilst waiting on Ivf... We are unexplained... Both had all the routine tests done.

I have read various things about who iui works for.... So I'm a bit confused myself too. There's just so much to take in eh?

There was a few success stories with iui a few month back on here... So it can happen image

Try lookinng back this forum and hopefully some success stories will jump out.... Seeing it for yourself always helps the pma lol

• Kelbel... What stage are you at? I'm going for my first scan tomorrow image nervous!!! Xx