Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pains

Hi all, I am new to this and would like some advice please, ttc for a few years. Had 1 round of fresh ivf with know luck. Had 2 frozen embies put back 4 weeks ago so 5-6 weeks pregnant and having abdo pains, is this normal?? and has any one else experienced this ???

Replies

• Hey Hun, didn't want to read and run... Firstly congrats on your BFP!!!

Hopefully these pains your having are jus the embie settling in and getting comfy for another 8months ??

Easy for me to say though? Here you are able to relax and keep up the positive thoughts image xx
  • Thanks cupcake. I will try and stay pos . Its hard though with every pain, and feeling you can not help but worry. Fingers crossed for you hon x x x
  • Hello Fleece, I had IVF and also had the pains your describing. At my 7 week scan everything was fine but kept having abdo pain and like ovulating pain, all good signs. I was told by the radiologist it is just the embie tucking in and the ovary pain was due to all the drugs and the wicked things they did to us ladies! Happy to say I am now 21 weeks pregnant, however the pains have only stopped in the last 2 weeks, which is also normal. Have a happy 7 months and 1 week!