Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Gonal F

Just a random question here... I was just wondering for those who have been in gonal f injections before... What dose were you on etc?? I've been reading things and there seems to be so many different dosages and everyone seems to be on a higher dose than what I am... Ok I am glad in a way, cause I was a bit worried about over stimulation... But just wonderin what doses you girls were on etc... I'm in 75 for five days, then I will go back for another scan on Monday, and take it from there. I ovulate on my own as it is.

Replies

• Hi cupcake. I've just checked and i was on 150 when i had my first ivf. i guess everyone is different and hopefully you will do just fine on the lower dose. image
  • Hi mrs cupcake. I was on 375 and 450 (I didn't respond well) but my donor was on 150 reduced to 100. If you are at risk of ohss they may be keeping it low for that. Some

Clinics prefer low but longer.

Good luck. X x
  • I was on 125, only got 2 eggs and only 1 fertilized! I was distraught however my 1 worked and I am 21 weeks pregnant. I ovulated fine, don't worry they put you on that dose for a reason!

• I guess age, weight etc makes an impact on what u are on too eh. I guess that is pretty low then in comparison... But I've felt rotten today!! Lol xx