Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Gonal F and Ovidrel

Afternoon ladies..... I'm currently 9dpiui on my 1st cycle of IUI, so all these injections were a bit new to me. What I'm wondering is, what kind of side effects did u get from the meds?? I've had cramping everyday since day of IUI (no constant, but defo felt some sort of twinge/cramp each day), also had sharp twinges at top of pubic bone area, and last night 8dpiui, I had strange tingly feeling around my belly button down to my pubic bone. Since 3dpiui I've had sore boobs (which is normal for me), until I got to 6dpiui and it was my nipples that have been very sore.. Feels like someone's rubbing glass on them, when they touch anything. They also feel much fuller and heavier.. This is still going on today. Struggling to sleep at night, due to restlessness, sore boobs and hunger!! I've been super tired.. Which is obv down to the sleepless nights. I've been really hungry, even though I've just had a big meal etc. Ive tested a couple of times, to check to see if the shot is out my system... I got a very faint +ive 2dpiui, then I checked again 7dpiui and there was nothing there at all, -ive for sure! I'm obviously going crazy symptom spotting, but I'm st wondering how much of this can be due to the meds that I've been on... My last gonal f injection (8x75iu) was 12 nights ago and the ovidrel injection was 10 nights ago. Thank you for any help ladies image xx

Replies