Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Brown Discharge with slight cramp

So this is my first IVF cycle. i had 21 eggs retrieve and 13 made it to fertilize. i had a day 5 transfer with 1 perfect embryo and the remaining eggs did not make it after day 6. it just seen crazy for it not too but thats what they told me. Ok so last night arounf 12am i saw 2 spot of pink/brown spot on the tiolet paper and i called my doctor. she said for me to come in today to check my progesterone lever. so i went and i got a phone all that it 1.5 which is low so they start me back on the progesterone oil injection and i ahev been taking the crinone 8 gel every morning. i'm also on estrace 2 time a day. i continue to have the brown discharge today but not much. no major cramp but i'm still scared that my progesterone lever is low. Has anyone of you oyut their experiance anything like this??? please share with me cause this is my first IVF cycle. My pregnancy test is dure on the 30 of november. help ladys