Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

IVF clinic in Benenden

I believe to show audacious behavior to ask if anyone knows the state you are in and you want to know about their experience. Not a question can be answered by theoretical books. I am here to ask if anyone had experience of IVF or ICSI in UK or his or her friend had. My husband and I have been thinking to start a family since past two years. Before going for IVF treatment as suggested I want to know if anyone has success with IVF, I mean obviously a massive number of people had this process successfully but I want to the physical behavior your body attain during this process. Is there any difference with simple pregnancy or pregnancy through this process as I think we use some medicines to initiate the process?I was looking for IVF communities online and found this forum really helping. Many members here are founded having IVF first time and I am relieved that I can now share my experience with those who already have seen the situation. It is just I think the being on the IVF journey will be very tough for me without support of persons like you guys. As a UK resident I would be grateful to know if anyone has any experience going to the Clinic called Benenden Fertility Centre(http://www.benendenfertilitycentre.org.uk/) in Benenden for IVF treatment? I read a good testimonial from satisfied customers they had and seen all their success stories but couldn't find contact of those clients. If anyone let me know about this treatment facility I will then consult for my session.