Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IVF/ICSI Ladies September 2013

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? Xx

littlemiss any news from the honey how are you feeling?? Xx

justmaeried2012 sorry I have had no experience of spot bleeding did you get any more information? Or did it sort itself out? Xx

franks2, alittlewish and just married05, how are you doing any news from you guys? Xx

• Options

We are due to start ivf soon, was told over phone our paperwork has been signed off....what does this mean?

• Options

Hi weenik, are you waiting to hear if you have got NHS funding approval? Or have you filled in some forms and posted them? I'm not sure what stage your at that makes it really difficult for me to say what exactly they were calling about without more information. X

• Options
    Sorry not been very clear...we are receiving nhs funding ans when hubby called last Thursday he said he was told our paperwork has been signed off and should be hearing soon on starting ivf. I dont want to call back but pretty unsure what they mean by paperwork signed off.
  • Options

Hello Levi I just got back from relaxing weekend for DH and now waiting on AF....should be here this week.....normally on time so about the 15th.  Im relaxed and excited and ready to get moving with IVF. 

I hope everyone else is doing fine. 

• Options
    Hi ladies,

Hope you've all been doing well.

I'm on day 8 of down reg, so cd29 and waiting for af to arrive so I can book in down reg scan. Af was bit late on first ivf cycle so expecting the same again but hopefully it will arrive in next couple of days. Hopefully if all goes to plan transfer will be first week of November. Which will be perfect as I have booked that week off work. Last time was so stressful getting time for all the scans every other day through stims... Very relieved I get to miss that bit out this time.

Where abouts is everyone else at?
  • Options

Just married05 glad to hear your relaxed! You and me will be going together sort of, you'll be slightly before me.  SO ANGRY at myself for not checking properly there is 70mg per TWO tablets of soy not one so I took much less than I needed to. image image it's misleading cos the pack says on the front 70mg per day. Then in the tiny print says one tablet = 35mg so take two per day. Wahahahahaaha wish I had noticed that. Feel so so gutted. So actually only took 80mg or something each day instead of 160mg that I thought I was taking. Probably won't work now and so probably won't ovulate this month. Will then have to wait till cd35 and then take provera To bring on af and then start IVF. x

Weenik ah ok, sounds to me like you have been approved for funding! You should definitely call back to find out for sure, they really won't mind u phoning back they like you to ask questions when needed. Mustn't feel embarrassed or anything that you didn't understand what they meant, you need to know exactly what's going on and when you are starting. If you have been approved funding the next step is to get a letter and you go in and then take you through step by step of The whole process. Keep us updated! Xx

• Options

Sorry was writing that post when you posted - Hey andi!! Great to hear from you!! How exciting for you that you will be transferring beginning of November, glad to hear that you got time off for it and it be much more relaxing this time! I'm excited for you Hun  Fingers are crossed for you xx

• Options
    Day 16 on down reg and it seems spotting finally stopped. Getting a call tomorrow to see next step very nervous now image
  • Options
    Has anyone heard from littlemisshopeful?
  • Options
    Hi ladies sorry been in a bit of a daze i got my BFP on friday first time icsi cant believe it. Getting u/s date through this week so nervous feel like its all a dream its took us 8 years just praying we have a h&h 8 months now image

You are all coming on so well i wish you all the very best. ill be praying each one of you get a BFP eeeek xx
  • Options

Wow wow wow!!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing. A very happy and healthy nine months to you!! Did u have to iui or ivf before icsi? Xx

justmarried2012 good luck with next steps Hun xx

• Options
    Yay!!! That's absolutely fantastic news !!!! I was starting to worry as hadn't seen anything from you x

Over the moon for you congratulations !!! X
  • Options

@littlemisshopeful CONGRATS on your BFB!  I'm so happy for you.  I kep checking back to see if you posted anything from your appt...

@Levi AF arrived last night (spotting).  I will call the doctors office today and find out when they want me to come in for scan, more blood work and to get my chart to advise on my steps during IVF.  I'm so excited.  I've never been so excited to see AF.  I will keep everyone posted. 

@justmarried2012 You sound like I do....I'm nervous as well as, every step is very important and you can't wait to get to the next one. 

Hope everyone else is doing fine.

• Options

Just called Doctors office and I have an appt tomm at 1130am so I will keep everyone posted...

• Options
    Littlemisshopeful, huge congratulations. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy x

Hope this is a start to lots of bfp's on this thread
  • Options
    Thank you all seems very unreal after 8 years ttc.

Levi pink no nothing this was my very first icsi was told that was our best option due to dp low sperm count. Xx
  • Options

Justmarried05 oooooh I'm so jealous of you getting af ha ha!! I want mine so I can start too. Let us know how the appointment goes! My drugs arrive tomorrow morning and I have an ivf appointment in the afternoon. Xx

andi30xx how are you Hun? Xx

littlemiss you really deserve your bfp hope you enjoy the pregnancy sweetie xx

• Options

Hi all

Sorry i have been quite for a couple of days been very busy with work and home life.

Feeling much better about things now and have spoken to the clinic and they have confirmed that I will be able to have two embryo's next time as I have two frozen and if the second time round doesnt work, i will then be able to do one more fresh cycle. I can, if i want to start up again after next af, which should be 29th Oct, but i may leave it until after christmas. (Not too sure yet).

Wow that is amazing news littlemiss. i am soo pleased for you. How are you feeling? EVERYTHING crossed for a H&H 8 months left image and keep us posted on how you are getting on. x

Hi Levi and Andi30 not long for you both now, i hope the time flies by for you. I will be so far behind everyone.... Last time way ahead and this time way behind lol. Nevermind, it will be great to see and hear all of your news, so am really looking forward to keeping up to date with everyones progress.

• Options
    Hi all got a call yesterday from the clinic. This Friday I start the second injections and reduce the ones to 20mg then next Thursday I have a baseline scan ! All moving forward. Excited and nervous x

Alittlewish I'm glad to see your looking forward huni please drop me a message if you want to talk.

Littlemisshopeful good luck !!!

Levi it's coming keep positive !

Andi30 it's all go !!