Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

BFP! OMG IM FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

i can't believe it! Bfp! the words i have always wanted to type imageimageimage Im pregnant, after my donar egg cycle. i have done 6 tests and all clearly positive! Im still very early and am already got headaches and nausea, so it could be twins as we had two put in, but Im just happy to finally be pregnant. its took nearly 4 years and two failed ivf. hope they stick around x x x

Replies

• Massive congratulations Booey. I have been on here since 2011 and know what a struggle you have had. FC they are sticky ones. XXX How far along are you?

• Congrats hun mega pleased for u xx

• Yey ive seen a few of your posts and am so pleased for you x

• thanks ladies!

Im only 3 weeks i think. very early. . i just done a digital it said pregnant! imageimageimageimage
  • Oh wow I am over the moon excited for you that is wonderful news Booey. xxx

• thank you!

what a miracle! feels like a dream x x x
  • Congratulations hun x

• Congratulations x

• Oh wow! That's fantastic booey. H&h 9 months x

• congratulations lovely lady! happy and healthy 9 months!!! xx

• HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That's such great news boooey, I really do wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. I've read your journey and its so great to hear this xxxx
  • thank you all so much.

Im not quite sure when it Will sink in lol. it feels like its happening to somebody else x x x
  • wow wow wow boooey. MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS.

Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months. I have read a couple of your posts and i am so pleased for you. It has even bought a tear to my eye to see this fantastic positive news. image

• thank you so much!

what a nice message.

well i have been in bed for nearly two days with sickness! lol but i don't care cos Im pregnant! lol woohoo x x x
  • HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so pleased for you Booey! FC they stay super sticky ???????? I was around a couple of years ago when we were ttc (before your IVF's) and followed your story then, really am pleased you finally got your bfp!
  • hey looby!

yes i remember you! imageimage

thank you, Im tryin to keep them both snug, i Will be happy with one of course but maybe higher powers destined me for two? lol.

hope your well! x x
  • Ooh twinnies would be amazing! Will keep checking back for more updates :0) xxx
  • Hi Booey, how are things going? I am keeping everything crossed for you. image

• hey alittlewish

yes everything is going ok so far! imageimage

i think Im 4 weeks 6 days now! i have a scan first October to check how many and make sure everything is fine. it still doesn't feel real yet lol maybe when i see the scan it Will, x x
  • ah that is fantastic and exciting news, i am soo pleased for you. image

Good luck with the scan in October and you will have to keep us up to date on how you are getting on.