Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Heavy Bleeding

Hi all Yesterday I was 8dp5dt and started to bleed heavily with clots and cramps (apologies if TMI) but have been told to carry on with the luteal support and test on 8th still.... I just don't see any point in this! Has anyone else been in this situation and it turned out positive?

Replies

• Options
    hey littlewish,

i was gonna say this, but didn't want to get anyone hope up. last week i bled very heavy with clots. and scan still shown my babies. . also had scan Tuesday and still ok. . i have actually started spotting again blood tonight. . trying not to panic. seeing how it goes. but yEs you can still bleed and be pregnant, and also you might bleed for the obvious. . if i was you i would do a test. . just to see. . you might not necessarily need fmu being 8dpt. . worth a try! image just keep in your mind the reality of what's happening, but its worth a go. . x x x
  • Options

Good luck. I bled for first 12 weeks, cramps clots stringy bits the lot. Am 22 weeks today xx

• Options
    Okay. Thanks girls... I will stay dubious about it all but quietly still hope and pray its not a failed attempt. I wont test until day 14 as I don't want to be testing everyday until Tuesday. A couple more days wont kill me and if it is negative then a nice large glass of rioja will be on stand by after work image and well deserved after 3 months alcohol free
  • Options
    Does anyone know what happens when I stop taking the crinone gel? Will I have a period seen as though I am bleeding early? Or will my body count this bleed as a period and I should note the dates. ..hmmm confusing.