Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any success on clomid

Hi im new to this please remove if not appropriate. We have been trying to concieve for 2 years with no success. Seen fertility doc and was prescribed metformin 500mg twice daily. And clomid 50mg days 2-6. I have PCOS and emdometeioses (not sure how to spell it). My partner is fine no problems there. Periods are all over the place was having them day 28 every month last month it changed to 5th day. This month so far no sign of period couple pains had few flutters weird. Feeling sick but fine once i eat enough and period late. Dont wanna do a test as i dont want to be disapointed. HELP please im going crazy lol x

Replies

• Options

Hi!  I'm a bit behind you as I'm due to start clomid for the first time next cycle (which starts Xmas day!) just posted my long and rambling story on a separate post, but also been trying without success for 2 years.  It's a long time!  I have multicystic ovaries apparently and DH seems fine (one part boarder-line so he's going to re-test).  So are you in 2WW?  When was period actually due or is it hard to say as you're irregular?  Did you have a scan to see how you responded to clomid / def. know you ovulated?  Sorry for all the questions, please feel free to ignore if they are too personal 

• Options
    Hi thanks for reply and good luck with your trying. I didnt have a scan i had a blood test done and it said i ovulated. My periods are irregular. since starting clomid the first few months my period was coming 28th every month last month it changed to 5th this month no period. Had a tiny bit off spotting after intercourse sorry to be crude that was last month. But nothing since. I have been on clomid for 6 months now x
  • Options
    I no how you feel every month is a dissapointment. Just when i think its happened bam pmt comes destroys my hopes every month thants why this month i dont want to get excited or do a test as i dont want to disapoint myself. So hard as its all i think about x image