Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is there anybody on IVF treatment in June?

I am on 3rd cycle IVF. I had 2 cycle failed. I am due in egg collection next week. Any ideas to help me to get it successful?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Rosie, have a look through the "here's to a happy new year" chat. There's girls at different stages on there, it's been a long running chat and very supportive. Good luck on ur next cycle. I was lucky to get a BFP on my second, I ate a handful of Brazil nuts, drank a glass of pineapple juice and took low dose aspirin daily after my egg collection and continue to do so now. I don't know if any of that made a difference but it's what I did different. Hope it works for u!
  • Options

Hi Franks, thanks for your reply. I did look at A Happy New Year post but there is nothing relevant to me. What is BFP? I am new to this chat. How often did you eat and drink these? I love eating fresh pineapple. I will see my doctor this Friday when the eggs are ready to collect. I decided to join this chat because I hope it can helps me to success. This is my last cycle we can't afford any more. Do you know about embryo glue? I did endormentrial scratch as I heard it helps.

• Options
    Hi Rosie BFP is big fat positive! There's lots of lingo that takes getting used to. I don't know about the glue but I've heard the scratch can help, hope it does for u, good luck in ur journey.
  • Options

Hi Rosie

How are you getting on?  I am on short protocol IVF cycle and due for Egg collection on Monday! I had my second scan today and they saw 15 plus follicles which sounds good!

• Options

Also - have you tried meditation?  You can download Zita West's pre and post transfer IVF meditations and I think that can really help keep you calm and stop the stress hormones from racing around your body