Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it too early ?

hello everyone 

I have been reading on this sight about what has happened to you all and everyone seemed very friendly so I thought I would ask for acvice

me and my husband have been tryimg for 4 years we had to have ICSI (form of IVF) and we we pregnant very upsettinglay we had a miscarriage at 3 weeks 4 days, it has been u heartbreaking, we have been through so much to get wear we was such as I had to have an operation, husband gave up smoking, all sorts of things, it's been a very hard time for us both we only lost the baby on the 10th aug, was  confirmed by blood test, me and my husband want to start trying again. my husband had slow swimmers but grate quality sperm sorry for too much detail and I'm very   Irregular iv neaver had propper  regular periods. we are wondering if we could get pregnant with out the ICSI or wait till October for when they can do it again we got pregnant first time with it so we really don't no what to do as wear so desperate to have a baby.

looking forward for your reply 

thank you 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif