Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

who has taken clomid and where can I buy it online? Does anyone have any left over?? Desperate!!

Hi Ladies

so iv been trying for a baby for the last 5 years. 2 years ago I finally fell pregnant and my worse fears came true... It was an ectopic.

finally after numerous years of tests and operations, the doctor agreed to prescribe me 50mg clomid for my next cycle. We needed to go back to the hospital to confirm it all and my partner needed to attend. Due to the nature of his job, he was away at the time of the appointment so the doctor said he want willing to prescribe it until he saw us both. So now they have re shueduelde the appointment but it's not for another 6 months!!!! 

anyone who has been in this position will know how heartbreaking this is. I cannot wait another 6 months, I'm desperate for a baby!! 

iv looked at buying clomid off the internet but am so scared of what it could be that I actually get as iv heard so many horror stories. If I can't get a prescribed one I will have to buy off the internet and take the risk.

so this is where all you lovely ladies come in... 

does anyone have any left over clomid that was prescribed by a UK doctor?? I'm willing to pay for it. I'm desperate ladies and if any one of you could help me I would be forever in your debt.

i know exactly how to take it, I ha e all the information given to me by the doctor himself, I'm just missing the 50mg clomid.

please help xxxxx