Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Frozen embryo transfer

Hi ladies I had my first FET on the 4th Feb and although my first fresh cycle resulted in my beautiful baby boy I can't remember when I got my first positive. I've been early testing as I did first time around and I can't for the life of me remember any of my symtoms even though my boy is only 10months Or when I got my first positive 🙄  it's driving me crazy and I knows it's my own fault but I can't help it. My official test date is the 15th Feb. I have niggles and felt nauseous the second day after transfer and I've been full of wind the past few days. Can anyone help? Xx

Replies

• I'm in the same boat. FET on 5th Feb and waiting to test on 15th 😁 only have slightly sore boobs and nothing else, could be normal PMT. Driving myself nuts but will hold out testing at least until 14th!! Good luck!!! 

• Each pregnancy is different!! First one I had v strong symptoms 7 days pist conception. 2nd pregnancy only mild boob ache

• Hi, if it's ok to ask, how is everything now? 

I know this feeling so well. I had 4 cycles of IVF and all of them are BFN. 

I hope yours went well and you are well and happy now. 

My gynecologist suggested surrogacy as an option for us. So now we are looking for the clinic in Europe with the best conditions for us.