Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please ladies :)

Hi ladies I was wondering if you could help me my husband and I have being trying for a baby for 3 years after we got married. After a few years we went and had all the tests... nothing wrong with either of us! A year later we are having our consult at an ivf clinic next week! Nhs funded. But amazingly in Feb I found out I was pregnant but sadly had a miscarage at 6 weeks. A scan showed a possible gastritis sac but that's all.  I didn't tell the gp as know they don't see you before about 8 weeks anyway. Iv now had a normal period. So my question what do I do now... carry on trying naturally but so scared the same thing will happen and il be taken off for ivf! Not sure how it all works or would you just continue down the ivf path?? Thank you so much in advance. 

Replies

• Your consultant should advise you 

• To be honest if it was me I would continue down the ivf path. Obviously a very positive thing that u have managed to get pregnant urself but like you say if you come off list it may be very difficult to get back on knowing you can conceive x