Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

8 Days post transfer - bleeding 😒

Hi everyone,

I'm really stressing myself out & could really do with some advice.

We're on an ICSI cycle & we had egg transfer last Sunday (5 day transfer). Our little embryos hadn't quite made it to blastocyst stage so we had 2 put back in to give us the best chance.

Ive had cramping, headaches & slight brown spotting over the past week which I thought may be good signs, but I've just been to the toilet & found I'm spotting red 😞 it's like the kind I get just before starting my period. Im also getting twinges & aching deep in my belly. I'm so upset I don't know what to think 😭😭

Our testing day is Thursday but I'm getting the feeling I already know what the outcome is going to be & im absolutely heartbroken 😭

Please someone tell me if they've gone through this & gone on to get a BFP?? I'm clutching at straws so bad here 😒

Replies

• Hey babydreams1505Β 

I dont know what to say to cheer you up.it could be af is coming or it could be just pregnancy spotting.i was ttc for 1yr 4 months and now i am 2 months pregnant today.we were going to do ivf too because we were told that we cant conceive naturally because i had pcos and he had extremly low sperm count,only quarter of a million and we were already booked for ivf when i found out i was pregnant so dont loose hope because sometimes things seems imposible and you will be surprised..if this ivf cycle doesnt suceed dont loose hope there will always be another try :) hope you feel better soon hun.keep me updated xx