Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

New round of IUI

Hi everyone! We have had a complicated ttc journey... I have 2 smart, happy girls ages 6.5 and 5 and 7 angels. We have been ttc #3 since just before my 5 year old turned 2. I'm turning 40 in Nov so that doesn't help either

We ttc for 3.5 for my oldest.. I had 2 surgeries to remove a complete uterine septum and have a blood clotting disorder that causes miscarriages and I take lovenox and low dose aspirin during pregnancy to prevent this. I had 5 miscarriages prior to conceiving my oldest.  My oldest daughter is the result of our 3rd cycle of IUI with injectables. She was born at 31 weeks.

My second was a surprise/miracle.

We had a chemical pregnancy 3 months after starting to ttc#3 in july 2015 then an ectopic pregnancy in Oct 2016 where I lost my right tube. Unfortunately my left ovary doesn't seem to be doing much so we are trying an other iui cycle with injectables right now to see if we can get my left ovary functioning.  I'm currently cd7 and just took my third shot.

I found forums like this very helpful with my first bout with infertility but the forum I use to be part of doesn't exist anymore... I hope I can join in with you ladies!