Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IVF Blog

Hello to all you beautiful ladies.

I haven’t been on here in a while, and never truly got to say thank you to all the supportive, strong and courageous ladies who helped me though my IVF journey. I never actually posted anything because i was always too afraid. Just watched at the sidelines as you bravely shared your stories and experiences and gave me incredible insight.

I have now been blessed with beautiful twin girls after 5 years of ttc.

As a massive thank you I have started my own blog to share my experiences on my journey and answer any uncommon and taboo questions.

thenonnaturalmum.wordpress.com

I am by no means a writer, or any more educated on these topics than anyone else, i just think its super important for those who are finally successful in their treatment to share those experiences with the community that aided them, and that's what i hope to do. 

I would love to know what you guys want to know about my treatment, and i am ready to finally speak openly and freely about my experiences as a young, Asian Muslim women trying to conceive in london!

Please have a a read and subscribe if you feel it will be helpful. Also please share if you know someone who may benefit.

I wish you all the best, and hope and pray you all get what you really really do deserve.

Love, hugs and baby dust to you all

Saarah x

thenonnaturalmum.wordpress.com