Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tests not getting much darker over 4 days

could this be ANOTHER. Chemical I’m 8dp5d frozen transfer . Been testing for ; days tests haven’t gotten much darker . I’ll aytach pics what do you all think been using 3 different tests 🙈🙈🙈imageimageimage

Replies

• Options

I know I seem obsessed but it’s taken slot of years and heartbreak to get this far 

• Options

id say your pregnant! For the line to come up on every test... best of luck to you! Xxx

• Options

Definitely strong positives..... congratulations!!! Xx 

• Options

Thank you , But they aren’t getting darker does that not matter x

• Options

Thank you I was just worried about line progression official test day isnt untill next week x

• Options

The last blue one from today looked much lighter at first like really light but as it’s dried it’s darkened still bit lighter I think tho .. I’m so scared of another chemical it was only taken about an hour after number 4  image

• Options

You took test 5 an hour after test 4, the reason it may be slightly lighter (tbh, it's not even that much lighter) is the amount of hcg in your urine. In my opinion the lines don't need to get any darker, they're dark enough x good luck and let us know how u get on. X

• Options

Yeah i took it an hour after so that it would be exactly 48 hours after test 1 honestly I’m driving myself crazy worrying that it’s going to be chemical again and I was off work today which is a bad move if there’s a test in the house  I will pee on it .. lol I had had a lot to drink today too when I actually think bk so Mb that is why as well I’m obsessed with testing and seeing lines getting darker with my chemical they never got darker then got lighter and lighter until test was negative 🙁 this Is pic of my chemical tests image

• Options

Panic over this mornings test has took a jump and looks like the darkest yet I must have drank too much  yesterday think I should step away from the tests now image

• Options

Aww, that's good news that your mind is at rest now. That is a perfect looking test!! Good luck and let us know how you're getting on. X

• Options

Thank you feel much better today x

• Options

imageFirst response not really getting datker tho