Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Embryo transfer

Good morning, I am new here,
I just want to ask some questions, I had embryo transfer last week Saturday exactly a 1week today.
On the transfer day the embryologist said my two remaining embryos were not great so his going to transfer both, by the way this was day 5 embryo, they both were at morula stage basically, the embryo slows down on progress. 
7 days now after the transfer, I have no symptoms or whatsoever. Has anyone have similar situation! Please help, I am worried. 

Replies

• You might not have Symptoms at all Hun. When they said to you is better to test?
  • 26/06/19
    Basically next week Tuesday.
    I had cramps and pelvic pain 2 days ago, I felt well enough yesterday, no cramps or soreness from the treatment. Back to normal me and that really got me worry.
    Thank you for your respond
  • Cramps in early pregnancy are normal..your uterus stretching that what makes cramps. 
    Sure they told you to check your body temperature and look after all discharges.
    I wouldn't worry about no symptoms,as some women don't have any symptoms through all pregnancy (I am one of them,no symptoms in any of my pregnancies)
  • Okay thank, you I will try and rest, 26 is not too long anymore.
    Thank you
  • Fingers crossed