Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HCG shots

Hello all, I was hoping someone may be able to provide some insight for me. 🤞🏻

On the 6th sept I had a trigger HCG shot or a full 250mg pen, I then had my IUI on the 7th. I did what I normally do and began testing out the shot 🤦‍♀️ and it was getting fainter. Last Sunday (13th) I then took a booster shot of 8 clicks of the 250 pen so roughly 60mg. I again began testing out the shot. 

Does anyone know how long it takes these shots to show in a test? I am asking because in the picture the one on the right is from yesterday and the one on the left is from this morning and it’s darker but I can’t tell if that’s because of the HCG shot is only now kicking in (I would have expected yesterday to be darker) or because I could be pregnant so it’s the booster shot plus my own pregnancy HCG causing it to be darker today? Any thoughts? Sorry the photo is a bit rubbish 😒

I hope that makes sense and if anyone had any insight I would be so grateful. I know I my time will tell (bloods on the 22nd but just thought I would ask for opinions) thanks for reading x