Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Ince et

I have had very sore boobs and pains in my lower abdomen. I just wonder if anyone knows
if this is normal.
I could have cried last night as in bed I couldn't get comfortable be ause my boobs feel massive and my nipples are on constant alert! To top it off I had just got comfy and the pains started.

Replies

• Could it be the progesterone you are taking? My stuff says it'll cause breast pain. Hope its a good sign anyway!!!
    H.xxx
  • Hi Justttc,

My boobs are killing me too, I've put it down to the trigger injection, as that is the pregnancy hormone, which will make your boobs hurt or progesterone as it's pretty much been for over a week now.

The pains for me got worse after ET, but I think it's because your body is probably a bit bruised and battered from the EC. I had ovary twinges up until a couple of days ago and now just period like pains, but it is easing up now!!! I have to admit I'm very constipated at the moment, which can be caused by the progesterone pessaries, after I do finally manage to go (sorry if TMI) the pains are a lot better.

So don't worry it all sounds pretty normal!!!

xx

[Modified by: babyhope on August 29, 2010 06:07 PM]

• Hi Justttc

Like BH I had really sore boobs just before and after EC - it took a few days for them to go away - likewise with my tummy, could not lie on my side in bed for a while xx
  • Thanks for your replies girls. I'm finding these symptoms awful.

Hope your treatment is going well babyhope and hope your ok too Debbie x