Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

8.3mm is this good?

Hi there ladies,
I am on week 4 of my burserelin jabs and progynova tabs, I had a scan last friday and my womb lining is 8.3mm? is this good? Does anyone know whether it continues to thicken as I am still taking the tabs and jabs?? I am having IVF with donor eggs, so it's not as common as normal IVF can anyone advise me?
I have to phone on Friday to see if aall is well with the donor and hopefully wc 5th July is when the transfer happens. I'm trying to stay calm but feeling very nervous now..... I hope this works we have waitied 20 months to get this far... I look forward to hearing from you. xx

Replies

• Hi, not sure whether its good ot not, but if it wasn't they probably would have said, or altered medications or changed your transfer date. No news is often good news as they say, so it should be ok. Got everything crossed for you, i really hope it works x
  • Geobenji that is a good lining. My consultant liked a lining anything over 7mm. So you have a good thick lining there for your little embie to settle in.
    Good luck xx
  • Thanks for the replies! I do hope so! I am trying to put it to the back of mind, but it's not that easy! I keep trying to convince myself that it doesn't matter, what will be, will be! I don't know who i'm trying to kid!! I will let you know how it goes! thank you x x
  • I was told mine had to be over 7mm so i would say all is good image
  • I was told 7mm as well. I was a bit disappointed today as it was only 5.9mm but hopefully the scan on sat will show it has thickened.Although they do think that that is my problem so they are treating me with Progesterone to support it.