Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

F.A.O JCB

Just wanted to wish you luck for your scan tomorrow x

Replies

• Good luck for tomorrow JCB !!

xxx
  • Thanks girls, so sweet of you to remember.
    Needless to say, we are so nervous, and just praying that it all works out for us.
    Anyway, will let you know, either way, and your kind wishes really do mean so much.

xxx
  • Even more extra good luck for you and your OH tomorrow

xxxx
  • Thinking of you JCB and sending lots of good positive vibes for tomorrow. xx
  • Thanks girls, really appreciate your kind words.
    xxx
  • Bad news this morning-no heartbeat. Looks like a second miscarriage is inevitable. Dr quoted about a 3% chance of it working out this time. Have to go back next Friday for another scan.
    Absolutely gutted-ironically it is 6 months to the day (Friday the 12th of December) since our miscarriage was confirmed in our first pregnancy, at 7 weeks, also.
    I am trying to push to get investigated for recurrent m/c but annoyingly, I will have to have a third before they will do this. May do it privately as we really can't cope with this heartache.
    Wishing everyone else lots of luck.
    xxx
  • Oh JCB, I am so sorry image I can't believe it. You never know maybe you will be in the 3%. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sending lots of love to you and your oh!

xxx
  • OH NO
    I am so so sorry - I cant believe how much you have had to go through,, Fingers crossed that you do fit into the three percent.
    XX
  • Oh JCB I'm so sorry. This is terrible news x
  • JCB, I'm so so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your other half. My fingers are crosed that you are in the 3%.

Lanni
    xx
  • JCB i am so sorry for you i just don't no what to say xxx
  • I am so, so sorry to read this JCB. Thinking of you. xx
  • JCB, I really am so very sorry for you. Like the other girls have said, I hope you are in the 3%, someone has to be.

Thinking of you at this time.

xxx