Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

New member - starting my treatment on June 2nd!

Hi all, I am new to this, so please bear with me. We are about to undertake our first treatment of Egg Donation IVF after a 17 month wait. A courier company have just called me to arrange delivery of my medication. It's difficult to talk to others about it and I have to explain from the beginning!! I am feeling terrified! I hope I can cope with it emotionally! Any advice from anyone or experiences would be great!

[Modified by: Geobenji on 01 June 2010 15:28:50 ]

Replies

• Hi Geobenji - I haven't any experience of egg donation IVF, but just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. The medication isn't so bad once you get used to it, although it is really scary at first. When do you start the meds? x
  • Hello Geobenji!
    I've just found out I need IVF so have no experience to offer I'm afraid but will be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well.
    I've been quite emotional and the ladies on here have been amazing - it's just so good to be able to 'talk' with people who understand and have been through or are going through the same thing.
    Hope you get your BFP - you deserve it so much after waiting so long xxx
  • Hi, Thanks Moggs And Mrs Robinson, We start on the 2nd June! I am feeling slightly better today - it's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster!! Thanks for your well wishes! Fingers and toes crossed! xx
  • Thanks everyone, feeling ok about it today, although everytime I think about it, my stomach lurches around all over the place. I wish you all well with your treatments too. I will let you know how i go, here's to tomorrow! x
  • Good luck then for tomorrow - hope it is the start of your successful journey to motherhood xxx